This code of conduct applies to everyone attending BUFF. This includes, but not limited to, staff, press, filmmakers, vendors, volunteers, party guests and ticket holders at all venues directly or tangentially connected to the event.
Our festival is committed to creating an environment where creative and challenging voices are heard and celebrated. We reserve the right to revoke, without notice or refund, your festival credential or tickets for anyone found in violation of the below.
Out of respect for all guests and staff, you agree to refrain from:
- Fighting, assault, taunting or threatening in any way
- Harassment, discrimination, racism, sexism, ageism or being inconsiderate or vulgar in any way
- Being under the influence of illegal drugs
- Carrying or displaying a weapon of any kind, real or toy
- Indecent exposure
- Using foul/abusive language and/or making obscene gestures
- Use of a recording device, video or audio
- Disrupting a film or event
By entering any BUFF venues event you agree to:
- Be kind and courteous to all guests and staff.
- Listen to each other. If you’re asked to stop a harassing or intimidating behavior, stop immediately.
- Consume alcoholic beverages only in a responsible manner.
- Comply with requests from team members.
Our entire code of conduct comes back to one thing: being kind to one another. We encourage everyone who attends the festival to engage in our very fun, social atmosphere – but always in a polite manner while keeping others’ boundaries in mind.
Violation of this code of conduct will result in immediate removal without refund.
If you’re feeling unsafe or have witnessed any violation of this Code of Conduct, please send a formal notice to the festival at firstname.lastname@example.org.